Advanced Functions & Utilities
Manage | Administration | Advanced Functions and Utilities
The Database Administration Switchboard lets you carry out various database administrative tasks.
Note. Administration-type options are also available from the Main page, which are documented elsewhere in this help. This topic covers options only available from the Administration menu.
The Switchboard has the following main menus:
- Database. Options for creating, registering and managing databases.
- Structure. Option for defining the records and fields that comprise a database.
- Access. Options for managing workgroups and users and user access privileges.
- Utilities. Options for checking the integrity of a database, carrying out various database consistency verification and maintenance task, and fixing any issues.
- FAIMS & HuNI. Provides special functions for specific projects, such as tablet data collection (FAIMS) and data aggregation and federated search (HuNI).
These are described in the subtopics.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: What is a Help Authoring tool?